Mario Ost Remixx Icybeatz Mario Ost Remixx Icybeatz

I like it a lot, unique and fresh. For me, I'd watch some of your level son some sfx like at 1:18, or maybe filter and pan some to keep people guessing. I'd also back off the reverb on the loop, but that's only me.

can't wait to see some more from 'ya.

Tarboy OST - Two's a Part Tarboy OST - Two's a Part

I agree with daddy, I don't share well..

The vocals and harmonies are outstanding and it goes well with vague, subjective lyrics. Almost always does with a swing feel.

However, the music itself was a bit disappointing, There's more to swing to horn stabs, and single note piano solos (which in my opinion would have been more impressive with a second hand complementing).

Whether it was intentional (which I think it may have been), it sounds too electronic. So the idea was alright, just very midi sounding. Same is said with the rhythm section (drums and bass), fake feel, and completely repetitive, which is not a bad thing, but at the same time, could offer a change every now and then.

Wonderful voice, splotchy track, makes it hard to rate.

Two Hundred Years (Ozone Mix) Two Hundred Years (Ozone Mix)

Got it.

Fluid, and intricate, digg'n it man. Follows a well known DnB element of progression, which isn't bad, not at all. Good work.

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

Thanks :)

Lisa's Song =HFX= Lisa's Song =HFX=

I guess I'll write...

First, the composition was alright, could use more variations, throughout the song, instead of copy and pasting. It's not a dance song, it's a song for acoustic sets, so write like it.

I did not like the samples, at all, too much high EQ on the violin, and way too loud. Neither voices had any true emotion, no dynamic increases, or sounded whole and warm for the thought of the piece. (I mean, someone died right in this one right?)

It can be improved, just find that balance and warmth, take your time.

Phyrnna responds:

Thank you very much for the review. I don't mind bad reviews as long as they're helpful.

Let's see....
I agree with you on the violin sample. It wasn't the best, but it's the best I have so far without having to pay. :(

The dynamics do change... but within the time span of 3 minutes, I wasn't able to do much for such a slow piece. I'll probably expand on it more later.

Thank you very much for listening and reviewing. ^_^ I'll let you know if there's a redone version.

-HFX ^_^

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

You're Right.

The music for the game is flipp'n awesome, I fell in love with it on the demo.

Great touch, keep it up.

.Your my Number One .Your my Number One

:D Oh

I'm touched, hand me your wav and i'll master for you.

Comprimises-{DEMO} Comprimises-{DEMO}

I like it.

The bass is a little to edgy on the freq for me, but it has a round smooth feeling. A chill-out down tempo grove you can sip your tea on the porch.

\\\TAC - [Light] - Fly Away/// \\\TAC - [Light] - Fly Away///

Wow

Production is amazing, great work.

Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Love it

I'm in love with this tune, awesome.

Mog: Final Fantasy VI Mog: Final Fantasy VI