vibrationz vibrationz

There 'ya go.

Love the idea, love the style, bass was a but glitchy on this end, sounded like some audio clipping issues. Other than that, nice work.

Dire Love (S. Mario 64) Dire Love (S. Mario 64)

See..

Told you people would like it, I enjoyed helping 'ya out, anytime yo.

Electronic Breakbeat loop Electronic Breakbeat loop

Hehe

FL is a powerful tune, soon you'll learn how to manage it, but for now, not too bad.

What I Do Now What I Do Now

Top.

The bass was a tad stingy, it's nice, just control it. Another than that, it's a nice loop nothing too fancy.

Backalley Beats Backalley Beats

Fish.

It's put together fairly, remeber mastering your track volumes and production is key, the transtion in the middle was boring, liven it up, but other than that, I enjoyed it.

Funky Fiery Funky Fiery

Meaty

It's a nice effect, but your song audio clips from here to there.

DJ Comet-Sonar DJ Comet-Sonar

Heya

It's a great wonderful idea, and you're pushing FL as far as you can, but it's just a mess. I know you're looking for power, but don't forget control, while I'm talking about drums 2:42-2:51 could have been creative. As for the vocals, yea off sometimes, but there are some good points.

Hunter & Hunted Hunter & Hunted

Same here.

I have to agree, it's missing something key, I'd almost have to say a nice melodic run or synth to make it whole, but that's just me.

Starlight Zone (Sonic 1) Starlight Zone (Sonic 1)

Ah!

This one brings back memories.

Scrap Brain Zone (Sonic 1) Scrap Brain Zone (Sonic 1)

Chilli dogs!

It's a nice remake no doubt, but I was hoping for more of a creative remix. No matter, thumbs up buddy.