Section 3 (outro) Section 3 (outro)

Mean.

Very mean and Dark, so I think you got the genre just right. Very Creative.

Forest-of-Grey responds:

Awesome, I'm glad you liked it. If you are willing to check out more check it out on myspace.com/tannoth

Cappers Cappers

Hehe

Nice, nuf-said.

Dreams and Nightmares Dreams and Nightmares

I can hear it..

I was listening from your past tune, it great to see some progression in your mixing, I can't wait to hear some more stuff from you.

[Armymenis12] Car Chase [Armymenis12] Car Chase

Push it!

Loads of energy went into this song, and you can feel it coming back around and back again. My only beef is the bass, it's square, I've never liked square.

Along with the break down (:49) in the middle, I see so many possibilities , phasers, delays dropping the EQ from here to their and it would have been more dynamic. You have the potential so start thinking outside of the box.

For a loop, it would be awesome so make in a good mind to leave the ending for those who want to use it flash. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing some more things form 'ya.

-Kmaxyness

The New Energy (Short Mix) The New Energy (Short Mix)

Catchy

Catchy, but have a hard drawn out obligatory feel. You're drum patterns are nice, simple is more or less a way to make a statement for a tune like this.

I found it to be sort of lacking, mis-balance between the drums and synths if you will. Like the bass which played through the entire song carried the groove.

With some slight changed in rhythm progression and track tweaking to get the proper balance, this will be an awesome song/loop.

Jungledrift: ImperfectDisciple Jungledrift: ImperfectDisciple

Smooth

Just right off the bat, that bass line is smooth, let's just get that out of the way. I was blown away at the opening, after 1:24, I lost interest, it started sounding too cartoony for what it started out with, but it all comes back after you make the leads point.

The only part I'd look at is the ending, it feels like you rushed it, just a complete abrupt stop, gotta tell 'ya, hurts the soul, you're jamming to a slightly short groove and it just ends like someone taking that piece of candy that you JUST started eating.

Great work, I'm going to have myself to the buffet of other songs you have lined up.

-Kmaxyness

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Yeah, I rushed the ending a bit, but I was done with the song after 2 days straight (that actually time period), of just mixing the song.

-I actually like the abrupt ending, just kind of a cool little lick I was thinking of, but yeah, it's good you're opinionated on it, and with good reason too. Like the metaphor. I liek candy :D

-Thanks for the sweet review!

-ImeperfectDisciple

XI-Vengeance XI-Vengeance

Power

XI, Zion, (whatever it is now) is here to show us that there is still power in FL studios when done the right way. Although for me I wish the drums would have been a bit more influential. It seems held back, dry, and incomplete. Watch your High res synths, they hurt if not managed. (Really, my headphones have punished me)

Composition wise, i didn't find anything thing really wrong, you have a great nack for being very diverse, but the switch between the two versions were a bit lacking and felt thrown together.

But don't let the cons fool you (because I think sometimes you have to say something bad anyway) This is a wonderful track worthy of many many many many many downloads, and I hope none of these "Kids" hinder the score you deserve.

-Kmaxy

The-XI responds:

Trust me, I made this song on headphones. The song doesn't murder your ears. :)

As for the little other part, it was kind of meant to sound like that, sort of thrown together, you know? Its almost kind of supposed to scare you (kind of).

Thanks for the honest review though, its much appreciated.

Georgia Tech D-line Georgia Tech D-line

Hot

That shit is hot. The quads sounded slow tho, but damn, makes me miss being in the band.

ColtronZero responds:

Yeah, they kinda get slow in some parts, but for the most part they're good. Glad to hear from someone that actually appreciates good ol' band music.

Demon Vines--_-- Demon Vines--_--

Soild

Great work, amazing programing.

PERVOK responds:

thx!

DinoHunter - Redline DinoHunter - Redline

Lazy~

Yea, but don't worry, still sounds pretty good. To me it was a slow start, (but we are talking about me here, I have too many short songs, so I should shut up haha)

You have very a good building beat, perfect for loops.