DinoHunter - Cry for Mercy DinoHunter - Cry for Mercy

Hell ya

Awesome freaking loop! Indeed I have a good rival here on Newground.

DinoHunter responds:

Why thank you =)

Originally I was gonna make this into a tune, but I figured everyone would rather I just get to the good stuff.

Kraftwerk-das Modell remix Kraftwerk-das Modell remix

Fun

Haha, good loop. Love that bass, but wish there was more.

Rippkiller responds:

thats a loop and I do my best to make it better. ;;;.... THX for the positiv Review ....;;;

Deus-ex UNATCO Remix Deus-ex UNATCO Remix

great

Sounds great, but is does clip

Do the mario Do the mario

C://ScanSong.exe

Do the Mario, swing your arms from side to side, come on it's time to go do the Mario, take one step and then again, let's do the mario, all together now, you got it, it's the mario, do the Mario.

Haven't heard it in so long... thank you.

-kMax

STOLEN>>>>>>> STOLEN>>>>>>>

Well..

It's clipping, horrilby. Please fix it.

Megaman 3 remix Megaman 3 remix

Yeah!

Mixing was great, Snyths are wonderful, yet the beat was lacking. Try diversifying your groove. But other than that.. damn.. I love this tune.

Killer Joe Killer Joe

Oh

One of my favortie songs, that I allways wanted to play in jazz band.That old Jamey Aebersold stuff haha. Anyway, in this song, paino was alittle too rough, and the delay effects needed a bit of work. Other than those those things, I have to say you play very well, ( even if you slipped up here and there).

Gwave responds:

Ok, just remember, noones perfect.

500 Miles High 500 Miles High

Wow

I'm impressed, you have very good technique for your young age. And a very good choice of song.

Gwave responds:

Yep. :D

Duck and Cover Duck and Cover

Under-Rated

Fx and drums kick ass, why isn't at the top 25? Jerks should respect the hard work his guy has done, this song totaly rocks.

LiquidFunk LiquidFunk

That was rude

eh, don't listen to the other guy, you have amazing loops, and it's very well written.

Amoeboy responds:

Clarity 6! I thought it sounded really clear, well it does through my speakers and headphones, so I'm sure it's fine:) Don't worry I take bad/childish reviews with a pinch of salt.
Thanks for the review.