Dj_Seri-Absolute Dj_Seri-Absolute

Goodness

An Amazing writer you are, 'nough said.

DJ-Seri responds:

ty

Sexual Battlefield S2 Sexual Battlefield S2

Capture

Yes, it got my attention, very well composed and arranged, even for a loop. Fx on a lot of your songs are great, I wish I had that in me. Yet, you might want to find a way to improve your audio quality and dynamics, it's a bit lacking. Other than that, I'm pretty envious on the details put in fx of you mixes, very nice work.

dsenic responds:

Yea my old songs are low clarity and shit. For the newest ones I use a plugin to make them more clear and loud. On my speaker they sound good, like CD quality kinda'. I dont know how it will sound on yours cause sometimes it depends on where u listen the music. Is not the first time someone say something about the clarity, when here is very clear.

...question? what do u mean by dynamics?

.....thanks for the review by the way.

Burden Of Man--_-- Burden Of Man--_--

*Does't make a summary*

Pretty good composition, But I didn't like the ending much.. but still pretty good.

PERVOK responds:

yeah....but i was in a rush to finish, so a fade off was nessesarry. sorry.

Mario 1-3 BGM Remix Mario 1-3 BGM Remix

Even here!

Man, Gotta love that soild bass, great work on that.

Xexxhoshi responds:

Hehe, I play the bass guitar myself, I can't not have lots of bass. ;D

Death Egg Zone RMX (Sonic) Death Egg Zone RMX (Sonic)

Oohhh

Nice Big full drums!

Xexxhoshi responds:

Heh thanks. :P I thought the drums were kinda drowned out in the mix but I've got crappy speakers so I didn't know. >_>

But yeah, thanks. <3

Less Than Three Less Than Three

Impressive

Impressive production, nice solo. Wish I could play guitar like that.

lessthan3 responds:

I'll let Katherine know. Yeah, she kicks some serious ass.

R&amp;amp;p mix -v.12 R&p mix -v.12

Well..

This piece is pretty underrated, I mean, you are a very talented and those String riffs, My goodness, what a thrill!

Devastation Devastation

:;sips soda::

Not too bad, good effect control.

OMGwdfwoop responds:

This is my first song using panning, and it was the first that didnt have the panning ruining the beat.