View Profile Kmax

7 Movie Reviews

My tummys hurts from laughing

So random, so great! "You're just a constant donwer huh?"

He has pants!

If only...

Classic

Wonderful use of 'Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None)' by Snoop Dogg ft Nate Dogg, Kurupt & Warren G.

Old school.

3 Game Reviews

Seriously, Twice

(I Did Your Mom--- Twice)df-mcO-aax-gaD-caz-caD-cbK-cdid hcJ-adf-gdg-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,fq-ceE-af q-afq-ceE-afq-afq-ceE-aiJ-ajq-ajUjqiK -cjq-ajUjqiK-biEaZbsbLcefq-ceE-afq-aa Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,aM-kdg-adG-aaG-cdg-
aaG-aen-aeNenaG-cen-aeNenaG-caJaWbjbw aM-gaJ-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-w,-nfq-aaW-cak-a aO-abV-acDbRbc-cbV-acDbRnznznv-aaZbsb Lcebd-gaZ-a!!!!!!!!-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-r

Nice but..

I got stuck in level 6s, when no more showed up, i waited for about 10mins and i didn't advance.

Hey, pretty good.

47 Audio Reviews

Fucking Sweet!

I like it a lot, unique and fresh. For me, I'd watch some of your level son some sfx like at 1:18, or maybe filter and pan some to keep people guessing. I'd also back off the reverb on the loop, but that's only me.

can't wait to see some more from 'ya.

I agree with daddy, I don't share well..

The vocals and harmonies are outstanding and it goes well with vague, subjective lyrics. Almost always does with a swing feel.

However, the music itself was a bit disappointing, There's more to swing to horn stabs, and single note piano solos (which in my opinion would have been more impressive with a second hand complementing).

Whether it was intentional (which I think it may have been), it sounds too electronic. So the idea was alright, just very midi sounding. Same is said with the rhythm section (drums and bass), fake feel, and completely repetitive, which is not a bad thing, but at the same time, could offer a change every now and then.

Wonderful voice, splotchy track, makes it hard to rate.

"It's not what you like, it's the consumer."

Age 95